Wi Lottery DV 2011 Lottery:Taking Forever And "connection Failed" Whenever I Use The Photo Validator Or Submit Entry?

DV 2011 Lottery:Taking forever and "connection failed" whenever i use the photo validator or submit entry? - wi lottery

I would like to submit my contribution can and check my image before sending it, but the problem is that when I click on the "check files, which takes about 2 minutes before the page says, this page can not be found. The same thing happens when I'm filling out the entry, I get the first step, but if the press continue, it takes another 2 or 3 minutes before the page says, this page can not be found.

I use Google Chrome now and tell the details: Error 101 (net: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error. But if you Mozilla Firefox, same thing happened, except for the site, says that this page can not be displayed, and if you are using Internet Explorer, the page says that the connection has failed. I do not know what the problem is very important for me to this day that means a lot to me is.

Not sure if this is because that many people are on the side, traffic on the site or for any other reason? My connection is good, and I've tested on 2 different computers with 3 different lines: my house (router), Wi-FiRouter, and went to Panera Bread is the Wi-Fi Everything else ok, only the pages that are presented as a sort of connection problem.

Please help as soon as possible, this is due in 2 days, and I need your help. Thank you.

2 comments:

crown said...

Hello
Use only Internet Explorer.
Configured to accept SSL on Tools> Internet Options, Advanced>.
Get application from> Starting SSL record.
It also keeps the size of the image file 240 kb
In 10 minutes you can if you are single.
Good luck.

Christian Oliver H said...

not succeed in the application? I have the same problem and I'm not: (

Post a Comment