Wet Diaper Pail Few More Questions About Cloth Diapering?

Few more questions about Cloth Diapering? - wet diaper pail

I think. Active. I'm tired ... Disposable purchase my grandmother, stepmother, Rylee to keep changing every hour, every time (when) he pees accept and buy a big box every week! Ughh! Anyway, I have some questions about CDing.
What are the levels, you can still use the pool, and simply replace the integration?
Which diapers are best?
To obtain after urination, with what levels? Do you have a diaper pail (wet or dry?)
How much do I need? My daughter is 5 months and probably 17 pounds.
One-shirts ... good or bad? Have you with septic systems? We have a septic tank.
Any other advice, suggestions, opinions, Webistan, How-To's, Tips-All Welcome! :)

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment