Bloody Mucous Before Period Could I Possibly Be Pregnant?

Could I possibly be pregnant? - bloody mucous before period

My husband and I have been TTC a year ago ...
I had (sex shortly after my last lap around 3 weeks) and about 5 days, I started to have unusual bleeding. He changed his red-brown, but it was like my normal period ... I had cramps and was much easier. I still think she was too heavy to be implantation bleeding. I am not in any kind of British Columbia.

I was nautious two days, but today I felt good ... seemed to have stopped bleeding, but after a relationship has begun again. I'm just going to the toilet before and there was no flow of mucus that came, but he was bleeding ...

I did a test a few days earlier, but received a negative, because technically I have not had my period at. The dr. said it was possible that the bleeding was premature ovulation, but I've never been before.

My plan is to provide an additional test in a few weeks have .. I just want opinions from everyone!
I might be pregnant?

Baby powder all inclusive

0 comments:

Post a Comment