Dry Red Rash Spots On Penis Shaft I Have A Rash On My Penis, What Could It Be?

I have a rash on my penis, what could it be? - dry red rash spots on penis shaft

I do not think that it is an STD, and I know this is not herpes, because I've seen that before. Began the appearance of dry, scaly skin, then turned to the little red dots. That do not itch, burn, or pus in them. I also have in my penis, and not in the head, but under the tree. it does not burn when I urinate and there was no relief. Can anyone help?

1 comments:

Searcher said...

can be a simple sensitivity of a tissue or soap. for the next two weeks Do not wear underwear. So, if you take a shower every morning just yoru penis and testicles with a good wash without soap. If you clarify this point, you can try several soaps and underwear to identify the culprits.

Post a Comment